Do you have a UNPAID and / or Congressional internship this summer? If so, you may qualify for financial assistance. Reminder, deadline approaching. April 24.
Allen Internship Financial Support Application – for UNPAID internships
Limited funds are available for students participating in UNPAID internships in the summer 2017. Students shall complete the online application form linked below.
To be eligible for financial support students must:
1. Be a current CALS undergraduate, in good academic standing (not on academic probation)
2. Participate in an UNPAID internship experience.
3. To receive funds in summer 2017 students must be an enrolled student in at least 1 credit of summer courses.
4. Provide confirmation from internship supervisor, stating the terms (timeframe and nature of work) of internship. This confirmation (on organization letterhead) can be emailed to Megan O’Rourke, CALS Career Services, at email@example.com.
Subject Line: Allen Internship Financial Support – Verification
Please complete online application by Monday, April 24 at 4:30pm. Applicants will be notified during final exams week or sooner.
Academic Credit for Internships Options:
· CALS major departments offer 399 course options. Please see your academic or faculty advisor for instructions on enrollment.
· Inter-L&S 260: Internship credit course offered to ALL UW students. Details here. NOTE: Their website will be updated soon for summer 2017 enrollment.